Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Creepin'

Well, Im not sure if any of you are aware. Time has been creepin' up on me so fast you almost can't even believe it! My sweet Megan will be 16 as of one week from today! I really can harldy believe she has been around that long already! Man SHE is really getting old! Not me of course, I am still the same as ever! HAHA!
Really though, Time has a way of playing cruel jokes on you when you think you have been paying attention and everything. It seems like she was just little, and now she will be old enough to Date! The driving part she won't be able to do on her OWN, till May because as always she procrastinated the getting of the driving permit way later than she should have. She is driving though and doing quite a good job about it also I might add. (Albeit, the occassional tailgating at stop lights that drives her Mom batty!)
Anyway, everyone (except Mom & Dad, cause they've been there already) I just thought I would give yo a heads up and tell you to get ready! It comes so much faster than I ever thought possible! WOW what a ride!
Love you all, take care and oh ya, we are having cake for Megan this Sat. the 23rd at 7 for anyone that wants to come partake! Love to see you there, and will miss those of you that can't be here. Love ya Jana

1 comment:

Dad said...

Jan, How right you are.. time won't wait for anyone.. But the wait is always worth it when you get to see how much they all grow.. Love you all very much Dad