Wednesday, February 13, 2008

White Coat ceremony

I just wanted to post this well in advance, just in case. Assuming I pass this semester, I will be starting to do rounds in clinic. They have a white coat ceremony on May 12th from 5:30 to 7:30 pm. Obviously its here at the University campus. There are not tickets for the event, and there is a very light snack/meal at the end. So if you can make it, you're more than welcome. We could even manage a couple of rooms for privacy if any cared to attend. Now all I have to do is pass this semester.
Take care

2 comments:

Dad said...

You will do it with flying colors.. Just be positive as you have been, and all is well.. just think of all the fun you are having.. Love Dad

Jana and Family said...

you'll make it! I know you can do it! Never give up! UMMMMM WHat other positive things can I say? Look for the light at the end of the tunnel, but make sure it's not a train! :) Just kidding I am sure you will be awesome! Love ya Jana