Monday, January 28, 2008

Bucket list #3. I think I've got to have more than 3 things, but will try to limit myself: I want to see Scotland & the UK hard thing is to hind a time when it's warm there! I want to do a Church history tour and stay long enough to do some family history, and then I want to go to Vermont and Massachusetts again to do the same thing there.
I have a chance to take one on one painting lessons from an renowned painter/educator, so I'm thrilled about that one!
I want to have all of you and your families here at the same time for more than a day or two, and have a house big enough that we all fit with room to play and enjoy each other! I also want to go to Oregon, also when it's warm, and spend some time there before Steve & Jenni come back.
Right now, that's more than enough!
I've been reflecting on my memories of Prs. Hinkley, and I remember as a small child when he came to Brigham City to speak at Stake Conference. I knew then he was special! It's been hard to know he's gone. It's made me miss Dad all over again, as to me they were of such an age and cut from the same cloth! I'll really miss him. I know the Church is in the Lord's hands, so I have no concerns, just miss him, but am happy for him as well.
I love you all so much and it's fun just to read your posts and see your photos! I feel so blessed to be your Mom and love you all! It's my bed time, so good night to all of you!
Love ya lots! Mom

No comments: