Thursday, January 10, 2008

Hi all!

Hi all!

It has been a while since I posted, and I apolagize for that. It was good to see you all at Christmas time.
We all (my family) so enjoyed visiting St George! It was nice to visit with Mom & Dad. We also got to visit with April and her family for a little while. I wish we could get paid to NOT work so that we could just spend all of our time going from place to place just visiting everyone!
I had surgery on my wrist just before Christmas, it made Christmas a little slower for me but I am on the mend now. I am even back to work now. :)
Megan and Ford are still fighting to get grades up before the end of term. Wish them luck, and if anyone has any advice on how to help them< I am all ears, cause what I have tried is for sure not working! All I am doing now is just making sure they are getting to school and then we sit around the table at night and PRETEND to do homework! Not much ever seems to get done, but we are still trying! Ford can accomplish anything when he finally decides to just do it, but a lot of times it's takes a long time to get to that point.
I love my kids tons, but feel like I am failing them and I don't know what to do about it. So like I said if anyone has any ideas........ come on lets have it...... I'm waiting....... well ok I know where to look for the answers, so I will be back.
I guess thats all for tonight I am really ready for bed I am tired. Love to you all.
Steve, missed seeing you and your fam, congrats on passing again. Give all of your a squeeze from us.

No comments: