Saturday, January 26, 2008

Bucket List

Its an interesting thing to sit and think about some things I would really like to do. I think, at the moment, I would love to go to Prague in the Czeck Republic. I would also like to see Jerusalem. Jennah also loves the idea of a Caribbean Cruise (really any cruise would count) for several days. I'm pretty close to that one, we reserved a spot for a cruise that we'll probably be taking some time next Spring. It won't be quite as long as Jennah would like, but it still counts. By the way, we're trying to think of what we're going to do with all the kids for 7 days. Any ideas? Its a good thing we've got a year or so to think that through.

Jesse played basketball again today and they got their first victory. Talk about an excited and happy group of 9-10 year olds.

By the way, Jennah got me a small digital picture frame for my work office. Thanks for the idea Jan.

Brielle has a case of pink eye right now, so you all better cancel your plans to come visit this weekend. How about a rain check. Anyway, it seems to be clearing up quickly and hopefully it will be an isolated case.

You better all be on your best behavior when we come to visit next or Caleb will send you to time-out. Lately, when Jennah or I scold him or if someone does something he isn't happy about he's been trying to send people to time-out. The other day, I lightly tapped his bottom to get him to sit down at dinner and he promptly said something like, "Mommy, Dad go time-out on the steps." The steps are the place for time-out at the moment. Needless to say, we're all trembling with fear of Caleb's wrath now.

Love you all

Dave and Co.

No comments: