Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Hello

Its fun to hear how everyone is doing. Happy belated birthday to all the birthdays I've missed. I am determined to do better. You guys remember our birthdays so well, its time I followed suit. However, to do so I need to know when the birthdays are and I seem to have misplaced that info. So, will you all send me the birthdays for you and yours please?

We're doing well here. Finally getting over sickness in our house. The kids are enjoying Home School for the most part. The kids learned the bones in the body a couple of weeks ago. When I was wrestling with Jesse, he got bumped in the jaw and he said, " Oh my zygomatic bone." Jennah is enjoying it, though she struggles sometimes with the little ones.

Eryn is hitting the toddler stage with tremendous enthusiasm. Several days ago when I got home from work, Jennah told me that Eryn had hit every cupboard in the kitchen before 9:00 in the morning. She's busy to say the least. Her latest gig is to empty dresser drawers. On Monday, when I got home from work, I went upstairs and was greeted by a pile of clothes stretching from Kylee and Paige's room to Brielles room. Oh, and Eryn is quite proud of her mess making ability too.

We love you guys.
Dave

No comments: