Friday, March 28, 2008

trying this once again

Hey Everyone,

I am going to try this again, only this time I am keeping the water far away from my computer.
About a week ago, I had a good bunch of stuff typed up for my latest entry on the blog, when I picked up my bottle of water to take a drink, only to have the lid fall off, and I dropped the water all over my computer! Can you say cuss words!!!! Of course, everyone knows water and computers don't mix! The screen immediately went black. I thought for sure it was a lost cause, but I shut it off and set it by the heater for 3 days to let it dry out. On Wednesday I turned on the computer, and the Lord had truly answered my prayers, and it came to life and has worked without and problems since! I really think the Lord knew that might have been one thing too many. Or he just felt like I needed a little extra love that day. Whatever it was I am truly grateful.

The only down side to it is that I can't even remotely remember what it was that I was feverishly typing away at.
I'm pretty sure it was something to do with Megan and Ford but I can't think what it would be.

So, I will just say that we are all doing well. Ford tried out for and made the highest choir at the Jr High. He will be in the Madrigals next year. It is a really big deal to the kids in choir and therefore He is very excited!
Megan got two of her grades up before the end of term. So things are on the whole looking up.
Tractor season is upon us and we are grateful for the work. I am a little stressed about money, but in all honesty who isn't?
Things are good but I am praying that they will get better. Love you all and miss you. wish we had more time and money to be able to make the rounds and go see everyone. For those of you out of state need to know that I don't see Mindy or Christi much more than I see you. we might as well all be in different states. Between life keeping us busy and the lack of funds to go anywhere. So just know that I love and miss you all! I am so grateful to have such an amazing family to belong to! I am inspired by you, you make me want t o try harder to be a better person so that I might be able to spend the eternities with you all. Love Jana
P.S. Sorry so sappy but this is what is on my brain.

No comments: