Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Deep sigh!

We are now breathing a deep sigh of relief -- after two weeks of dealing with a leak in the kitchen, we are happy to report that it is finally fixed. I told Chrisser the other day that having something wrong in the house is like having an injury on your body; kind of like a paper cut on a finger, and that seems to draw way more attention than it really needs and too many other things get ignored or put aside until you feel better. You would not believe what a disaster my house is today. I am actually looking forward to getting it reclaimed from the throes of mess.
As the holdays get closer, I thought it might be a good idea to remind everyone to whom they are giving:
Christi -- Stephen
Jana -- Christi
David -- Jana
Mindy -- David
Stephen -- Mindy
I'm sure that if you have any requests for a specific gift, they would be welcomed -- (Stephen???)
So what is everyone doing for the holidays this year? If you are going to St George, When are you planning to be there?
Well, enough yammering on -- cleaning awaits!
Have a happy day!
:)

2 comments:

Optometry martins said...

Gift ideas:
Towels, wash cloths, hand towels for bathroom and kitchen
Silverware
queen sheets
pots/pans/skillets/griddles

Thats all the occurs to me at the moment
-Steve

Dad said...

I think it's neat that you are thinking about coming to se Mom and I around christmas time... Do you know about when that maybe?
I love all of you... Dad