Tuesday, November 20, 2007

where did 7 years go?

I can't believe that 7 years have gone by so quickly. Jenni and I had our 7 year anniversary this last Sunday. Our romantic celebration included being sick, staying up late on Saturday so I could study for a test, me going to bed at 6 so I could get up at 2 am to finish studying for a big test Monday morning, and that's about it. So, while its been an atypical one, it has been a good one because we're together. I think I got off easy on having to remember how many years its been because I just count from 2000. So as long as I can remember the year, I know how long we've been married. Anyway, I wish we could get home for the Christmas break, but we wont be able to. So we wish you and yours a merry Christmas, Happy thanksgiving, and a wonderful New Year.

1 comment:

Dad said...

Happy seven years!! You are right you are both together with you wonderful kids.. and you are training for your future.. What more could you ask for?? We love you have a great holiday... Dad