Monday, November 19, 2007

Happy Happy Holidays!

Hi all! I haven't posted for awhile, but surely enjoy reading from all of you! I've been doing daily indexing and have set that as a must-do goal, so if nothing else gets done, I index and read my scriptures with Dad! It's amazing what a difference that makes. I've also been to the temple every week for the last almost 3 months. I'm afraid I won't make either goal this week, but we're so excited to go to CO for Thanksgiving. Dad hasn't been over in more than 2 years, so we're looking forward to it. We've watched the weather.com site religiously, and I feel a bit guilty about our selfish prayers, as we need moisture so badly, but the weather looks clearer each time I check, so we're being blessed! I'm very grateful! We'll pray for moisture on Monday evening next!
I've spent the last 3 days (in bits & pieces) putting up my Christmas village. It turns out differently every year, and seems to grow, but I really enjoy it & hope this year, some of you will get to see it. The only ones who did last year were, I think, Steve & Jenni. Please correct me if I'm wrong! Anyway, I hope others enjoy it as much as I do. I really get lost in it! Well, I'm off to try to finish it now. Love to you all and hope each of you have a lovely Thanksgiving, no matter what you are doing or with whom! Minders, we haven't heard from you in a long time. What are your plans? (We invited her to CO with us, but she couldn't go, bummer!)
Love,
Mom

1 comment:

Dad said...

She probly would'nt like riding in my truck all the way over there anyway,,, but we sure did offer to have hercome with us.. Love everyone and hope all is very well.. Love Dad