Monday, October 8, 2007

About time

Well we are finally up and running. I guess the last is best of all the game right? Things are going fairly well. My life consists of cramming for tests each week and Jenni has a newspaper route she does once a week. Katie has started preschool and surprised us all by, upon being asked what she was going to do at preschool, telling us she was going to have sex. She meant to say snacks, and no she hasn't been catching us at anything. it was just funny. and we have it on video. Ryan is getting big and heavy, and is almost always a happy boy. hope things are well for you all and I will put some pics and video up when I get a minute

2 comments:

Mom said...

Steve it is good to see you are now on with the rest of our family.. Good to hear from you
DAD

Jana and Family said...

Hey there little Bro, :) Good to see you finally got things figured out. I look forward to seeing more from you soon. I want pictures.