Friday, October 26, 2007

WAHOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi guys!!! I'm finally posting a real post! We've been saving for new computer and Chrisser surprised me with it for my birthday! Happy! Happy! Our little corner of the world is going really well. Today we went and had family photos taken at the park and Gilli was so funny. I think some of our best photos of her were the ones that we caught of her rolling down the hill. Not so well behaved actually, but still it was fun.
So I'm 40!!!!! EEEEEEEEEEEEKKKKKKK! Anyway, thanks for all the kind things you said about me. There were tears, of course. You're not supposed to cry on your birthday, but that's okay.
Well, I'm out of scintillating things to say, so I'm off to stamp something. Until Next Time, LOVE YOU!

1 comment:

Jana and Family said...

so sorry I didn't get the e-mail about the things I love about you, till after you had recieved it.:( I would have had a few things to say!:) You know like how amazing you are and how glad I am you are my friend and the list goes on! I love you hope you had an awesome b-day. Jana