Monday, October 1, 2007

Hey?!

By the by, Mindy I want to know what is going on in your life as well! Please keep us updated! I know that Steve is trying to get to where he can log in and post but the invite got sent to the wrong e-mail. Hopefully he will be able to be posting with us all soon. Christi I miss you too and hope you guys are doning well. Still waiting anxiously for your posts. Love you all More than you know, hope you are having fun keeping up with my crazy family. :0) Love me again.

2 comments:

Optometry martins said...

Well I thought I sent an email out to everyone to tell you that I don't use my yahoo email anymore. I really don't need all the male enhancement adverts that come in and I already have a pretty woman, so I didn't think I wanted to put up with all the crap that somehow found its way in. this is a cool idea. as soon as I get an invite from dave, I promise to upload some video and pics of the kids.

The Lone Mindy said...

Hey family,
I just thought I'd jump in and comment even though there is nothing really new going on. I'm still on the council, still at the CU, & still loving my family.
Monday and Tuesday of next week I'll be recording again with Rob Gardner. This time it's for a DVD and we're doing Joseph Smith the Prophet, but I'm looking forward to it. The recording process is always long, but it'll be fun anyway.
Hey, a girl needs a reason to dress up occasionally. Sheesh.
Loves!