Monday, October 1, 2007

Work in progress

Our mountain is continuing, slowly but surely. We couldn't work on it on Saturday because it not only rained, it snowed! Can you believe that?! I am so not ready for the snow yet.
Anyway, Chet's brother Rick came back today and worked on it somemore, and it is really taking GREAT shape.
When all is said and done it will have a place for a waterfall, and stairs to get up the south side. Oh ya, and Megan's ledge. :) It did just start to rain tonight again, so depending on how much it rains we might have come to a stand still again. I hope the rain passes quickly for my own personal, selfish reasons. The sooner we get it done, the better. They are getting ready to start on the dentist office next door, and I don't think they want to share working space. So we need to get it done asap. Anyway that is the up date for now. I do have some new pix, but I think I will wait to share them for a day or two just to see if we might not get it done. Love ya tons Jana

No comments: