Thursday, October 25, 2007

Sorry Daddy. :(

Hi Everyone,

Yes we did make it home safe, sorry Daddy I did forget about calling you. I was thinking about it when we dropped Chet off in Salt Lake to get his van, but after that I forgot about all else.
I didn't think that going on a vacation would be so much work and so tiring! Wow, now I know why eveyone always says they need a vacation from their vacation.
I don't mean to complain! Really we had such a good time I am already wanting o do it again! :) Chet and I have talked about it and think that next time we want to line each of the kids a friend up s that they aren't stuck with Mom & Dad the whole time. We really had a blast though, but don't ask me which ride was my favorite, because I don't know if I could choose! We walked a ton and spent WAY to much money, especially on FOOD! Oh my goodness it was so expensive to eat at any of the parks.
We got to go to Disney Land, Universal Studios and Sea World. We also visited the walk of fame, and drove around Hollywood Hills...... woooo! It was pretty but I could NEVER live even close to there! Talk about no yard! they didn't even have driveways! Just this little patch of cement that pulled into their garage. Anyway, on the last day there we went to the beach in Newport, and again on Sunday before we left for home, and we even got to see dolphins out in the ocean, swimming by the surfers. It was way cool. I will try to post some pix, in the next day or so. I love you all, and now that I have written a book I am off to bed. Jana

No comments: