Sunday, September 30, 2007

Our Mountain Continues.....














Ok, like I said, we have pix of the mountain that is arising in our back yard! It looking so neat and really taking shape. I am getting carried away thinking about the plant life I will be able to put here there and everywhere! :) Chet may look back at this later and wish he might not have gotten this whole thing rolling. As I spaend all of our spare change, and then some. Just kidding......sort of. Anyway, here are a couple of the pix we have so far. They will be working more on it tomorrw and Tuesday, so I will update more either when it is done or when it looks so cool I can't contain myself anymore. Love you all tons! Jana
P.S The first 2 are the befores, the last 2 are the work in progress before it got dark. Even though they worked on into the night. They worked until like 11 pm so it looks even more different now than it did then. Guess you will have to come back l8r if you want to see more. HAHA now I am just teasing you. There will for sure be more.

1 comment:

Mom said...

I really think what you are doing is fun! Are you going to have a water feature or just plants? Keep up the good work... Dad