Tuesday, April 22, 2008

april bliss

I love Spring!. The quail have returned, there is water in our creek and the world is a good place to be. We just spent a lovely weekend with Mom and Dad. They are the best hosts, and then some. I got a couple of snapshots of Dad irrigating. It was like my girlies farewell to the water in the ditch. Things sure have a way of changing quickly, don't they?
So, just now I was sitting here typing away and Gilli started shrieking because there was a spider on her. She stood up and pointed at her pants -- she managed to squish the poor little creepy crawly right on her jeans. I guess shrieking is allowed if you can solve your problem at the same time. It still made me jump and run. Funny little girl! and since she made me lose my train of thought, I will end here.
Hope everyone is happy and well.
Until next time! :)

1 comment:

Dad said...

We did have a great visit with their family and they even did some planning tips about our new house.. or we hope it is soon to be.. I think we will close some time next week?? We are so greatful for each of you and can't hardly wait until the next time we get to visit with you all..
Love Dad