Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Time just keeps ticking!

Hi ever body,
I can't even believe how fast time is flying by! For me and my kids there are only 33 more days of school left! CRAZY, I tell you! We had one of the many concerts left tonight for Megan. It was choir, and over all it was pretty good, just really long. Megan has decided that even though she want to sing for the rest of forever, if she stays at her current high school, she will not take choir again next year. Neither of us like her choir teacher. It's sad that a bad teacher, can make my daughter want to not take a class she never wanted to give up. But what do you do.
She is thinking about going out to Ogden next year to a charter school, but she hasn't decided yet. i think it would be the better thing for her, but I won't force her to go, it has to be her choice! If I have learned anything this year is I can beg, plead, and try to force, but if she doesn't want to do it..... she just won't. So there is no sense sending her out there if she really doesn't want to go. It would be sending her out there to fail, and I don't want to do that. Especially when she is doing so well at that where she is now. Can you hear the sarcasm dripping from my voice?
Really over all, aside from school challenges, things here are going pretty good. Sorry I have written a book, I really didn't intend to. One of the reasons I got on tonight, is to send out a special Happy Birthday to Brielle.
So Here it is HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRIE!!!! From the Parkers We love you and hope all is doing well.
Hope to hear from you all before to much longer. I am getting lonely on this FAMILY blog. Love you all Jana & Fam.

No comments: