Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Excuses




Sorry it's been a while since my last post, but I have a laundry list of excuses. We have a sickie at our house again. I think its gotta be Katie going to preschool and bringing stuff home with her, because he has been sick a lot lately. Anyway I have my big preclinical exam checkout monday afternoon which I have to pass if I want to get into clinic and start seeing patients this summer. So I have been practicing for that as well as trying to keep up with the mountain of coursework they seem bent on cramming down our throats. Jenn and the kids have been taking turns being sick most of the winter, so they have had a very long one. Other than that, we had spring break last week, so I got to go golfing and we celebrated Jenn's birthday. Thanks for you who remembered. It meant a lot to her. Oh and ryan celebrated his 1 year birthday on the eighth. So thats about it from here.

1 comment:

Jana and Family said...

Your kids are so cute! They are getting so big I can herdly believe it. Enjoy it while it is easier. Believe me, even though it might be difficult now, I would trade you for those struggles now. :) It's not all bad so sorry if I make it sound like it is.