Thursday, April 10, 2008

I am a horrible person!

Ok it has been a bit since my last post, because I am feeling like a horrible person. It was not long before Jennifers birthday and I thought "I should say happy birthday" but myself said, No I will call her thats better anyway. Well, Jenny's b-day came and all day I thought I needed to call, and all day time slipped away faster and faster. Anyway, to make a very long time seem shorter, I didn't get the call made and have spent the rest of the days feeling horrible! So this is me saying "Jenny I am so sorry I missed your birthday!" You were thought of though, even though that doesn't make it any better. I feel really bad. We love you guys and miss you hope everything is good. Love Jana and Family

3 comments:

Optometry martins said...

That was so thoughtful, thank you so much for remembering my birthday all these years, i'm just sorry I have done so poorly in remembering everyone else's,so happy belated birthday for the last 7 or 8 years since I've known you and my goal is to wish you happy birthday this next Jan. 21. We love you and appreciate the support and fun you've shared with us through all these years, I hope in the years to come we will be able to spend more time together. Since I lived away from home now, for a while, I've realized even more what a blessing family is, and I'm glad you're my sister. Love, Jenn

Jana and Family said...

I love you an hope that your day was a good one, and that you are doing well. Hope that the kids are good and happy. By the way, I know that Steve thinks that my birthday is on the 21st but it is really the day before, on the 20th. (giggle) He makes me laugh. :) Thanks for not thinking I am horrible cause I didn't get you called. Love Jana

Optometry martins said...

what can I say? I will always remember it on the 21st because it is the reverse number of dave's birthday. Its ingrained from childhood on the wrong day. At least its close though