Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Icky sicky

Ok, so I want to know where the icky sicky that has landed at my house came from this time!
Last time I got it from Megan, this time I got it from Ford. I must be getting old too, because I can't fight the stuff off like I use to be able to do.
I don't even have the energy to fight with my kids about school. That has got to say something.
I am very excited for school to get out. We only have a few more weeks to go then it is SWEET summer.
It is almost time for Megan to get her license. Let me tell you, I don't know how people with lots of kids can afford to have them drive. It will double our car insurance! Crazy! Just a heads up for those of you that will be catching up before you know it. I hope to be getting down to help Mom & Dad move before too long. So the sooner I know when works best for them then I will make my plans.
Well, I love you all, hope there is no sicky stuff where you are. Love You Tons Jana & Fam

No comments: