Monday, September 24, 2007

19 years!

Hey everybody!
I don't want this to be the Parker blog, but here I just wanted to say hey.
Chet and I celebrated our 19th anniversary today! wahoo! No really! That is a really exciting thing to me! Especially for us to still really like each other! We are really looking forward to the rest of forever together! We went out on Saturday to Costa Vida's in Ogden. There is an indoor surfing place right next door, so you can eat in the restaurant and be entertained by the surfers next door at the same time. It is really a good time. At least for my family it is. Then we went in and wondered around Fat Cats arcade for a while before we went home. Fairly uneventful but a good time just to be together. We had to go on Saturday because Chet's work schedule has been a little crazy as of late. Anyway, I guess that's all for now. Now it is someone elses turn to make a post, before I make another one.
Love you all have a wonderful week. Jana & Chet

No comments: