Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Just a little update.

Hi guys,
Just a little update, Ford got a part as a salesman. I can't remember if I said that they are doing "Music Man Jr." Not as big of a part as he thought, but I think the more he thought about having to be there everyday, all day long I think he is glad that he got a smaller part. Not only that his friend Dylan and he now have almost the same part. It worked out well.
Chet ended up not having to go to court for the assault thing. The guy out in a plea bargin, so it was all over with and handled without even having to go back to the judge. What that means for us yet is not really clear for me. I do know that the guy has to pay restitution, and will be on probation, and some other things that I don't know all the details to. I think that if we want any money from him, we will have to sue him civially, and I don't think that Chet is really wanting to pursue that. I guess we will have to just wait and see. Anyway, I guess that is all for now. Love you all. Jana & Fam.

No comments: