Thursday, September 20, 2007

Hi everyone! We finally got on! Sorry it took us so long! I don't know how to get back on next time, so somebody will have to tell me that. Dad's last blood count was up to 11. His doctor thought she was going to have to put him back in the hospital and start that all over, but he surprised her! That's a good thing!
My work is keeping me very busy and I'm going to learn how to do Reiki, so we'll see how that goes. If you have questions about it, look it up on Google. It will explain it lots better than I can. I don't know why, but I know I need to do this, if only for my own health and for Dad. I can't help but think there's more to it than that, but I'm feeling my way one step at a time.
It was our Relief Society enrichment night tonight and I had a gal come and teach the sisters Edgu. It's a form of exercise you do to music and guided imagery. It's more like a dance and is very gentle and non-impact. It helps align the spine and increase mobility and anyone can do it, old and young, even pregnant. It was fun. Well, it's late and I got up at 5 the last 2 mornings, so will sign off for now. Hope you get this! Love, Mom

No comments: