Wednesday, September 5, 2007

I think it is almost FALL!

Hi everybody!

I hope everyone is having a great week! As for me, you know,(sarcastic deep sigh) never a dull moment at the Parker house!

In my last entry, I was complainging LOUDLY about how stinking hot it was. Well, now is my time to NOT complain. The weather has been so fantastic the last few days!! It has cooled off nicely. Not too cool but not at all hot like before. It rain here at my house for most of the night last night. Which for me was a really good thing, as I was the only one home and it gave me something to focus on BESIDES being home alone. Which I really hate. (I was trying to conserve fuel, by not driving anywhere).

Anyway, Ford had his tryouts for the school play today I will have to let you know what happens with that.

Megan was voted class rep for her Orchestra class. I think she is excited!

Work and kids is really all I have been doing, not too exciting, but there is my entry.

By the way Dave & Jen, This is a really good idea, I think I just hope to hear from everybody. But if not it will be intirely too funny to read about your family! I love it!!

Guess thats all for now Love you all, Jana & Fam

No comments: