Thursday, September 13, 2007

Hello. This is MEGAN! :)

Aloha!
hahaha I felt like Hawaii for a second there :)
Anyways this, as you may have already guessed, is Megan.
And I am greeting you from our humble abode, in the dinning room to be exact..
But anyways on to the good stuff.
I am in high school now, and a brand new one at that :)
We are the Syracuse Titans and we are full of pride because we have a new school. (the good pride)
I am taking my core classes.. because I have to.. but my electives are Choir, Orchestra, and Seminary and I am loving all three.
Tomorrow is Homecoming day.. and the Orchestra gets to be in the parade we are having after school :) it is very exciting because I have never been in a parade. :D
And there is a tailgate party with free hot dogs!
Our homecoming football game will be played against Weber High..
Hopefully we will win.. We haven't won at all so far..
So wish us luck :)
Homecoming Dance is Saturday evening and I am going to go with a bunch of friends it will be exciting..
I hope.
Well.. I feel as if I am rambling on.. and on.. and on..
haha...
So I will part from the blogging scene for now.
Have a wonderful night, and weekend.
Love you so much miss you all!
♥ Megan

No comments: