Sunday, September 16, 2007

From Colorado

I don't know about anyone else, but we are enjoying the blog so far. I hope we'll just keep getting more and more activity.



Congrats on your part Ford. I wish we could come see you perform. Sounds like you're having a good time and developing lots of talents. Keep it up.



Megan, sounds like your having a great time in high school. I'm glad to hear it. However, if I get word I need to make a trip out to straighten out a wayward young man who's got big ideas about my niece you better watch out. By the way, who's the latest casualty in Megan's war of infatuation? If you think someone should smack me for all this harrassment, don't worry, Jennah's good at that sort of thing when necessary.

We had a busy day yesterday. We left at 9:30 with all the brood and went to Paige's soccer game. Boy, talk about mob mentality. That's all the kids know, but that's normal. After Paige's game, we went to Jesse's flag football game. Jesse is really excited to get to play and he had a great time. After Jesse's game, we went Brielle's soccer game. She's is fun to watch play soccer because she plays with unrestrained energy and zeal, until she exhausts herself. By the time we finished it was 4:00 in the afternoon. I wonder how we're going to handle it when we have all the kids running around to lesson, games, or other activities. Oh well, why borrow worries. I enjoyed watching the kids play and I even managed to restrain myself and let their coaches do the coaching (I only cheered a little bit).

Jennah and the kids are enjoying home school. It still challenging, but Jennah has retooled the schedule several times and is getting more and more comfortable. Jesse has learned the names of about 30 birds (he embarrassed me in a competition) and they've both learned a great deal about sharks, fish and amphibians. I'm definitely going to have to make sure I keep up on my reading or they're going to learn more than I know before I know it. Boy, that was hard to follow. Hopefully, you got the point.

Anyway, love you guys. We'll talk to you later.

Dave

1 comment:

Jana and Family said...

Are you guys home schooling your kids?? I didn't know that! If you are I have a real question. Why?