Friday, September 28, 2007

Our own piece of the mountain!

Hey all, Just another Parker family update! Not that you really need one, but here goes anyway.

I think that you all need to come to my house and see what we have been doing in our back yard! ( by we I mean Chet and his brother Rick. I am just a sideline supervisor )

For real though, we are building our own MOUNTAIN!!!! It is so cool! I will post some pix as we get farther into it. It should be finished some time in the beginning of next week.

We have been planning on doing this since we very first moved in. I couldn't picture what it was going to look like at first so I just had to trust that Chet knew what he was doing. But now it is looking SO neat! Megan is going to have her very OWN ledge. I am not sure exactly what that means but she will have one.

Anyway, I am just a little excited! I will update as new things come up. :)

No comments: